Sunday 11 February 2018

Charming Waterfront Cafe...

Well this reminds me of many a holiday... and many a weekend away!

Be it in Greece, Turkey, France or in the UK Lake District... There is something to be said about sitting in a cafe on the waterfront... good for the soul...
Combining 2 of my favourite stamp sets in the Spring Summer catalogue...Waterfront for the faux watercolour scene of mountains and sea/lake inlet...
Waterfront Photopolymer Stamp Set
And Charming Cafe & Cafe Builder bundle for the aperture, table and chairs and greeting...
Charming Café Clear-Mount Bundle
Perfect little scene... makes me happy!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing - great combination and you definitely capture the mood. I love seeing what you are going to create next.
A friend from across the pond.
Susan

Nicsann said...

These two stamp sets compliment each other so well Amanda! As someone else said above you set the scene and the mood so well. I also agree to loving seeing where your mind will take you and us as your blog readers next!

Amanda said...

Thank you and my pleasure!

Amanda said...

Thank you Susan... and I can’t wait to create another version!

Amanda said...

Thank you Nic...lovely to “see you” pop along... and who knows where I will go next! Though I do have few other things to make for a completely different class first!

Christine said...

I love making scenes too, to take the viewer somewhere. Cann't take my eyes of it. It's wonderful to make unexpected combinations with stampsets and dies. Happy greatings, Christine Netherlands

Amanda said...

Hello and thank you Christine... just dreaming of my next little scene for this card format!!!