Saturday 23 December 2017

If you are a last minute tag maker like me!

Just thought I would share a tag (or 8) I quickly made... Call this my 8 tags in about 10 minutes series...

These were the ones that I didn't think I would need... but then I had to use some different wrapping paper as I had just run out mid present wrapping... so first a welcome find from last year of some foiled snowflake paper...

And then a quick 2 1/4" circle punch plus an 1/8" handheld punch-ed hole for the ribbon... Flurry of Wishes greeting silver embossed...then Colorful Seasons snowflakes stamped in Soft Sky and Smoky Slate... finished off with Silver Tinsel trim for a bit of glitz... simples...

And I know you are all in the last throes of organising Christmas and/or starting to party to celebrate Christmas!

But please don't forget to reserve your Stamparatus for April(ish) shipment by visiting here... otherwise you will have to wait until June... No money to pay now... All the details here...

No comments: