Friday 25 August 2017

Petal Garden & Coffee Cafe Kitchen Table Bench Fold Card

Thought I would give you a break from Christmas and the Navy & White color combination today! 

And a quick share today... but a Fancy Fold for you as it is Fancy Fold Friday after all!  So a Bench Fold Card using both Coffee Cafe and Petal Garden papers ...
More details on the card decoration here... and/or click HERE to go and order the tutorial (s)... though please note there isn't a specific Kitchen Table one...
And a quick update on Joe and the knee op! Long day yesterday... huge bandage!!... but all went OK and he seems to be getting about reasonably OK when needs be... and the medication seems to be keeping the pain manageable so far- which was the bit I was most worried about for him... Plus he seems to be enjoying the shouts of Mum or Dad when he needs something!!!!

7 comments:

Maddy said...

Glad everything turned out well yesterday.... also I am happy to here that there will be a Series 2....have a great weekend and a great recovery for you & the patient...

Donna Schnees said...

I have series one and waiting patiently for series 2, 3 and more as they come along. Love your cards and thank you for all your inspiration!!

Amanda said...

Thanks Maddy.... patient doing well.... considering....

Amanda said...

Thanks Wendie... I would love to have that tablecloth!

Amanda said...

Thanks for your patience Donna... I will be back with more series' ... but the tutorials do require more focus on my part than I can find at the moment.... I will try next week.... or the one after!

Uma said...

those cuppas looked fabulous, I can't quite believe that this all folds away into an envelope x

Amanda said...

Thanks Uma... and yes it certainly does....