Wednesday 2 August 2017

Memories & More Petal Garden Double Z Joy Fold Card #1

Oh my... these Petal Garden papers are so pretty! I wasn't immediately taken by them in the catalogue but I was "sold" as soon as I saw them in the flesh and in use... so glad I keep an open mind!
Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack
And even better they co-ordinate with one of the new Memories & More card packs, the Petal Garden one obviously! 

These card packs are perfect for memory keeping, cardmaking or any other project you wish to make... making creating and life really easy... 
Petal Garden Card Pack
So me being me ... I had to tweak a few of my recent card fold designs to incorporate the card sizes in the pack... and as there are 2 of each card in the pack (plus extra single speciality cards as well as image and wording stickers) - I split the cards between 2 for a class kit... 

So I have a few fancy fold cards but simple to make to share with you over the next few days...
This first one is an upright or portrait Double Z Joy Fold card... which is a variant of this standard sized one shared earlier... inches here and centimetres here... 

This is sized so it still just fits in a C6 envelope... but I don't think it would fit in a standard US Medium/A2 envelope (certainly not a SU! Medium one without an extra score to add a bit of extra height!!)  but I would love it if one of my US followers could tell me if there is an alternative slightly higher envelope in the US!? 
Now thinking out loud... this whole series would make a lovely Class in the Mail for crafters in UK & Europe... and a Tutorial Bundle for everyone else... just email and let me know if you would be interested... and in the meantime  - I will be working out the details ... 



2 comments:

Kristine said...

oh myyyy.... so PRETTY! I ♥ them, especially seeing your gorgeous card :)

Amanda said...

Thanks Kris... and yes they really are pretty and gorgeous!