Friday 3 March 2017

Cupcakes & Carousels Pop & Twist Card for Fancy Fold Friday

Gosh I thought I had shared these Cupcakes and Carousels makes ages ago... apologies girls!

This card fold will seem familiar as I re-made the card for classes using Cupcakes & Carousels as some of my ladies did not want to make a Valentine card  using the Sending in Love papers- so this was an easy alternative as just a different 6x6 paper stack...

And for those of you thinking out loud.... yes I re-made this one before I worked out the 6 panel version... tutorial for that one here ... a remake now would definitely have more panels...
Love the simplicity of the front of this card.... so easy care of the fantastic Cupcakes & Carousels embellishment pack- of which I used the beautiful greeting frame, the bow, the bakers twines and the sequins here... along with the Balloon Bouquet Punch for my balloons
Other Stampin' Up! Products Used
Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set
Image result for stampin up any occasion image
Sale A Bration Any Occasion (Yours for free with a £45 order)

Really great card ready to pop someone's name and/or age on when I need to quickly send a birthday card... 





No comments: