Tuesday 7 February 2017

Urban Underground & Nailed It #2

Second in the series of Team Training Urban Underground & Nailed It makes... this was definitely my favourite Julie!! No surprises there hey!
Lovely little "pull out pop up slider easel type" card of which I first saw samples made by my lovely teammate Chris Guile at a training session last year (and yes I was excited wasn't I Chris!) Sorry but I forget the name... Pop Up Slider Card maybe!? But more on that another day as I already have an adjustment to make it easier to make ... 
Folds flat to put in the envelope and post... 
Love it!

More details on the stamps and dies and what else was used on the first post of the series here...

And a great cardmaking day today! 3 new cards made... with a couple of new designs I have come up with... but I forgot to photo! Oops... Back with them someday soon....

No comments: