Sunday 29 January 2017

Stylised Birthday Blooms...

Now you should recognise most of this card from yesterday... but this is a de-wreathed and simpler version for you...

I often end up with packs left over from my classes as my half-dayers don't finish everything or ladies can't make it on the day... this week I had both occurrences... so I gained a couple of cards for the Sell box...
Yesterday's was the result of demoing how to make the wreath in class... and today's was the result of a spare pack, spare flowers I had already cut out and no minutes in the day to stamp another wreath... so Stylised Birthday came to the rescue!

Though I have to admit that I would cut a slightly smaller panel and mat if I was designing this card from fresh.... would make sense to see more of the pretty papers!
Now hopefully my ladies will now let me move on from the Blooms & Wishes stamps and Blooms & Bliss papers!! Can't tell you how popular these have been in my classes over the last month.... 

Though - oh my word - I have just thought of a must make using the papers when my next order arrives!!! My lips are sealed....

And I have to admit that I have thoroughly enjoyed using the combination of these products - even though I did think I had had enough of flowers for a while!!! And most especially in the Island Indigo, Mint Macaron & Sahara Sand colour combination (no surprises there!!!) 

No comments: