Wednesday 4 January 2017

Stampin' Up! systems are up!

So glad to be issuing this third post of the day! The Stampin Up! systems are now up and running... Normal Service is resumed... So sorry for the delay!

So the Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale A Bration Launch is now properly in place... you can now go and order or sign up to be a demonstrator.

And here is the information from my first post of today!
Lots to tell you about today... as it is release time for the NEW 2017 Spring Summer Catalogue and the start of the Sale-A-Bration promotion...

First things first... some brand new gorgeousness for you! Lots! Just press on the picture to go to the relevant document...

Firstly... the NEW Spring Summer Catalogue... Sales period 4th Jan to 31st May 2017

And secondly the Sale A Bration Brochure... Promotion runs 4th Jan to 31st March 2017.
And thirdly... details of my Spring Summer & Sale A Bration Product Share Offer... you can have it all for less!!

And fourthly...  I am re-running my popular Sale A Bration Rewards Club. Exclusive to The Craft Spa. Order £50+ product during each of the 3 months (Jan-March 2017) and get 3 free Sale A Bration items (1 each month) plus £15 product for free from me during April 2017. Or even better... order a further £50 during the 3 months period... and get a 4th free Sale A Bration item at the time  - plus £40 in free product from me during April. Contact me here for more information and/or to set up an arrangement.

Just want to see products in the flesh- or find out more... I am holding a Spring Summer Catalogue/ Sale A Bration Launch event next week here in Great Ouseburn, Yorkshire (between Harrogate and York). Running 2-3.30pm Tuesday 10th Jan and 10.30-12am Wednesday 11th January.  Please book in with me for your preferred slot  so I can ensure there is a seat for you and prepare your Make n Take... Other dates/times can be arranged as mutually convenient.

Can't make a date but want a hard copy catalogue in your hands? Email me and I will post one out to you... 


Lots more samples and product information to share with you... as I am super-excited about so many of the new products... but I will spread that out over the next few days so you are not reading for too long today!!! Just enjoy looking at the pretty new catalogues and products today!!


Oh and for those of you new to Stampin' Up! and/or Sale A Bration... this is how it all works...  
Earn Free Product in any (or all) of 3 ways... 

SHOP: For every £45 you spend (before shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. Spend £90 get 2 free SAB products... and so on... with no limits...  Choose from 12 items in this Sale A Bration brochure. And there will be a few more released 21 February

HOST:- Order over £200 or... host a qualifying party with at least £200 in sales... and you'll earn £20 more Host/Stampin' Rewards. You can even use the Host/Stampin Rewards towards a Demonstrator Starter Kit.
Example: For a £200 order... earn £40 total Host/Stampin Rewards during Sale A Bration 
JOIN:- Get an extra TWO STAMP SETS for FREE. Choose the standard £130 product plus 2 more free current stamp sets (could be an extra £93 for free!! Yes...up to £223 product). Pay just £99. Ships for FREE too...


So what next...

Book into my Launch Event...or request a hard copy of the catalogue in the post...

Ready to ORDER... and start earning your FREE Sale A Bration products...  Just shop online here ... 
entering my January Stampin Rewards Code Y9AGBU39 for an extra free gift from me... (Note - do not enter this code for orders over £150...claim your free Stampin Rewards instead!)  OR email me to order

Ready to JOIN my Craft Therapists Team... and I would be delighted to have you join us... Just choose your £130 product plus the 2 free stamp sets and order your starter kit here... you will need your credit/debit card handy! Note that you can order products from this Spring Summer Catalogue, 2017 Annual Catalogue and from Clearance Rack too. Bundles and Kits do not apply for the extra 2 stamp sets.

Have questions? More details about being a demonstrator here... But please just email me or ring me on 01423 331562. I am always happy to have a Stampin' Up! and crafting chat... no obligation at all!

No comments: