Monday 14 November 2016

When Joyful Nativity met Father Christmas...

Stand back in amazement... I have done some colouring in!!! Who needs adult colouring books when you can buy a lovely stamp set and colour in to your hearts content and then send your art out on your christmas cards...

These toys in a sack in the Father Christmas set are rather cute... but definitely stray into my "oh my word I can't see where to colour these... with or without the aid of glasses!!
Coupled with my much used JOY from Joyful Nativity... and the small greeting from Christmas Magic

And a bow from Perfect Pines has snuck in as well... Did I tell you that the co-ordinating Christmas Pines stamp set has 25% off this month!!? 

Now I am hoping to share some of my favourite & special Christmas projects this year over the next few days... so watch this space....

No comments: