Sunday 6 November 2016

Stampin' Up! On Stage Telford event swap cards

As most of you read this I will be spending a long time over a hotel breakfast in Telford with my Stampin' Up! team and friends... or be on the way home ...

I consider myself very lucky in that I have Stampin' Up! friends that love to come along and help me produce my swap cards for these big events! And this year Moya and Hilda came along to help me with the bulk production of my swap cards.... though unluckily I had had to cancel the original scheduled date... as I was full of the flu last week! So it was close to the wire this year as these were only made the day before the event started!!!
I also struggled to make a decision as to which design to make.... should I go Christmas or should I not... and which of the 20 ideas buzzing round my head this week should I settle on...

So I came up with a design for Christmas - and one not for Christmas... But as time wore on on the production day... it ended up as just the one for Christmas... so I will have another non Christmas version to show you later this week... which is a bit more time consuming!

And here is a pic of half of them!
Nice mix of the wonderful JOY from Joyful Nativity, a stocking from my most used christmas set this year, Hang Your Stockings (did I tell you this has 25% off this month!!) and finished off with the greeting COMFORT & from Holly Jolly Greetings... Topped off with a Red Glimmer Paper Christmas Stockings die cut bow and a Rhinestone

And here they are all packed and ready to go... looking forward to the swapping....

3 comments:

Kraftybabs said...

Had a great weekend at Telford, need to look through my swaps, hope I've got one of these xx. Enjoy playing with your new stuff xx

Amanda said...

Me too Barbara.... I will and hope you do too! And yes (and thanks!) you did swap with me! Have a great time.....

Kraftybabs said...

Took my swaps to class yesterday. They picked the best 5 card fronts and yours was one of them. They loved the ones with treats and couldn't believe how many people I swapped with.