Wednesday 14 September 2016

Detailed Santa - The Red One!

One of my favourites from the Autumn Winter catalogue... stunning die cut and a fabulous co-ordinating stamp set,  Greetings From Santa... all wrapped in a bundle with 10% off...
Stamp set here ...look  at those lovely greetings! Available in wood and clear...

Greetings from Santa Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Dies here... cuts like a dream! And yes I used my Precision Plate (why would I not! Job so much easier with no faffing...) - but a quick test confirmed that I don't need to if my PP is not out....
Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies
Bundle here... again available in wood and clear

Can't wait to share my other Santa makes with you!!! I have had some fun....

2 comments:

Lisa Bradford said...

Cute!!!

Amanda said...

Ho Ho Ho... yes he is! Thanks for stopping by again and letting me know your reaction Lisa...