Tuesday 23 August 2016

Wonderful Year & Embossed Pine Boughs Part 3

Two for one today... and note there is a group shot at the end of this post...

So back to my intended use of the BIG wording in the Wonderful Year stamp set... 2 to choose from...
As the greetings are so large ... a larger white mat was required...and then I realised I am getting already low on my Copper Foil Sheet stash... really should have just pre-ordered 3 packs!

So instead I wiped the Versamark pad thickly along each edge of the embossed Pine Boughs panel, added copper embossing powder, tapped off and heated to melt...
Not a neat edge on either card for my taste... as I couldn't wipe exactly (maybe not patient enough!)... but could be a way round whilst you are waiting for your Copper Foil sheets ... so I thought I would share in any case...
And as I know you like these... here is a group shot for you... so far!
Another in this series tomorrow as I thought of something else after the group photo...

And then still loving this stamp set... which is code for more coming...

No comments: