Thursday 25 August 2016

Some Like It Cold! Botanical Snowflakes...

Lovely little simple card to share today... 

Again using the fabulous Wonderful Year stamp set for the greeting that says it all!! But white heat embossed this time...
Then the Sponge Brayers were out for a bit of first time inky fun for the Emboss Resist technique... charged up with Soft Sky ink and just rolled across until I was happy with the effect... 

Note that my embossed panel is actually Thick Whisper White as this is my go-to cardstock... but with hindsight I would have been better using normal Whisper White... or even Shimmery White... next time!
The fabulous snowflakes are indeed the flowers centres from the Botanical Builder dies... just perfect! You can thank my wonderful downline Moya for this little inspiration... 

Laid on a white mat on a Soft Sky card blank...  and finished off with the new and coming Fancy Frost sequins in Soft Sky...plus a few rhinestones too


2 comments:

Nicklelby said...

Thanks for my catalogue, like the look of the star stamps.

Amanda said...

My pleasure Jill.... Yes the stars look fab!