Tuesday 28 June 2016

More Super CAS Butterfly Basics

Thought I had better keep these Butterfly Basics samples all together... particularly as each one was demoed on the day of the class ... so I did end up making quite a lot of variants as I just had to finish them off...... 

These three are all the same apart from the addition of the butterflies and the Tip Top Taupe greeting used...

First up using the small punched butterfly from Butterfly Basics in Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum and Pink Pirouette. Along with the greeting from the hostess Time of Year stamp set..

Next up, Rich Razzleberry stamped and die cut butterfly (again Butterfly Basics & Butterflies dies) Wording from the Butterfly Basics set too...
And lastly... new Stylised Birthday greeting stamp and Bold Butterfly die cut butterfly. 

Interestingly I missed this greeting stamp in the new catalogue... luckily a few of my ladies pointed out the error in my ways!!! Bit of a go to stamp for me now.....
And a Tuesday Tip for you.... this last butterfly is die cut and then just watercoloured using the Aquapainter in Pool Party on the body and wings and then Mint Macaron on the tips of the wings... great inky fun! I then added a few Rhinestones Basics Jewels for a splash of shine on the wings and body....



No comments: