Friday 15 April 2016

It's My Party Balloon Builder Extra Large Double Display Card

Another incredibly quick post for today... but I just had to share another of the projects we made in classes this week...

I just love those special moments with the Fancy Fold cards - when my ladies sit there very proudly afterwards with their make - flipping them back and forth!! We all loved this one!
Lots to look at ... and lots to point out... so "I will be back" as they say! In the meantime... don't forget that the Watercolor Words are on Weekly Deals this Week with 25% off... and ... oh how much do I love these Balloon Builder balloons.... just dreamy! And the little ones... oh so much fun!!!! A stamp set of 2 halves in my book... 

Travelling down to Telford with my team tomorrow... Can't wait!! Lots of lovely people to see... lots of lovely creations to see... and the new catalogue and new products in my hands... swoon... See some of you there!! 

No comments: