Monday 1 February 2016

Birthday Blooms Trio

Whilst I am on the subject of the last Quarterly Team Training...
Here are 3 of the cards Julie had put together for us to make...
A simple little trio to practice our water-colouring skills (or maybe not as in my case!)
Lots of use of our Aqua Panters... Plus a bit of Wink of Stella-ing of course! 

The first is a CASE from the Spring Summer catalogue. Watercoloured on Whisper White card... works well...
The second is watercoloured on White Shimmer card... works a treat for watercolouring... Though I have to laugh at my somewhat raggy Pool Party Glitter ribbon though... I think my sample has been somewhat man-handled!
And the third is watercoloured on Watercolor Paper designed for the job.... gorgeous! The flower is embossed using white embossing powder and then watercolourd in... 
As always we had a great full day at Quarterly Training... great makes... really useful business tips... fantastic swaps... lots of inspiring projects from many team members on display... lots of catching up...lovely food... all in all... a relaxing day amongst good friends! Old and new... 

Want to join us next time... ? Well now is a particularly good time to join - as you get £160 product for your £99 investment... Just contact me for further information - or go here to order your starter kit straightaway...


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: