Monday 14 December 2015

Reason For The Season Fir Trees!?

This was one of those...I wonder if... moments...
I was just clearing away after the last card class of the year...and an idea popped into my head for the Reason For The Season poinsettia petals stamps...
So I tried it... And I LOVE what resulted...
Very contemporary fir trees.... using the 3 sizes of petals... all finished off with lots of Signo gel pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter to ensure a snowy scene...

And whilst I was there I made a couple more versions of cards using this simple little snowy scene...

The first with more white...
The second on a Swing Easel card... clean and un-adulterated!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

Nm said...

How creative! Love it! Great work!

Tracy said...

Oh how I wish my mind worked like yours does ♥
So crafty and talented!

Amanda said...

Thank you Nelda... And Seasons greetings to you and yours!

Amanda said...

Thank you Tracy...but LOL... I wouldn't necessarily wish my over-active mind on anyone!! Oh and... Seasons greetings to you and yours!

Karen Watts said...

Love this Amanda. Quite a retro feel. k x

Amanda said...

Thanks Karen... So now it ihas been described as Contemporary...Scandinavian...and Retro! Hey...definitely different then...