Thursday 20 August 2015

Woodland Peace on Earth


Following on with a few themes from yesterday's Snow is Falling card...
Here is another clean and simple Christmas card featuring more of the forest of the Woodland embossing folder!
I know this is going to be a favourite embossing folder around here... well I grew up in a forest after all... and Silver Birches are one of my favourite trees... so ...once I started I couldn't stop...so lots more projects to share with you already....
So all products used coming your way from 1 September when the Autumn Winter (Holiday) Catalogue launches...

Again I have used the Christmas Greetings Thinlits dies - along with the co-ordinating Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set
You may not be able to see but I have also used the small snowflake (ie lots of little dots!) stamp in the set to add some snowflakes amongst the trees using Heat & Stick powder and Stampin Glitter.

And the gold bauble is just the waste from the die cut word peace - well I don't like to waste anything!!

No comments: