Tuesday 18 August 2015

Timeless Elegance Butterflies Pop Out Swing Card

Another Pop Out Swing card in my Timeless Elegance collection!. 
Back to Butterfly Basics and Watercolor Wings
Back to Tip Top Taupe, Sahara Sand, Basic Black and Lost Lagoon colour combination
Tutorial for my (Tabbed) Pop Out Swing card here
And as a final point - the new Archival Basic Black ink pad is amazing...

The blackest black ink pad I have ever had. 

Works equally well with rubber or photopolymer. Though it does stain the photopolymer immediately - but I personally like that - as then I can see what I am stamping!

And can be used on some shiny surfaces too... 

A great all-rounder! 

It has quickly become my go to black. 

And I will definitely be buying the Basic Grey one on my next order...




No comments: