Monday 10 August 2015

Groovy Love & Crazy About You for Teen Girl Birthday card

A while back - one of my ladies got very excited over a few CAS cards I had made.

One for the layout - and the others for the colours...

Fit for any Teen Girl she reckoned? I wouldn't know - I just do Teen Boys!! Cards for Teen Girls is an area I really struggle with...

So a quick remake was in order as I had a Teen Girl Birthday looming and needed to get something in the post fast! And the recipient was delighted... So Louise You were SO right! Thanks...

And whilst I was there - I flipped it and made another...
And here are the 2 original sets of cards that were combined...just click on the picture to go to the original post for more details....
Groovy Love You Make Me Happy by Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa
CAS Groovy Love Trio made by Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa
SU! Supplies
Stamps - Groovy Love, Crazy About You
Punch - Sweetheart Punch
Colours - Bermuda Bay, Perfect Plum, Island Indigo, Elegant Eggplant, Smoky Slate

No comments: