Wednesday 12 August 2015

Awesomely Artistic Timeless Elegance Pop Out Swing Card

 
Been producing projects for my Fancy Fold Cards Class using Timeless Elegance papers. 

These are the papers that hit me hard when I saw the new 2015-2016 catalogue...
Bought them straight away... but apart from making a few Gift Bag Punch Board Milk Cartons for Thank You Gifts with orders...
Yes... you know what is coming...

I didn't get a chance to make anything else... Sniff!
But I was then asked to do a Fancy Fold Cards Private Class. And how could I resist when it is for a Special Birthday!!
And these papers immediately spring to mind... neutral enough...but everyone can add their own colours if they find my taste a bit too neutral!!!
So this is the first of a Timeless Elegance series... re-makes of cards that are all featured on my blog...  all with Tutorials
So this is a (Tabbed) Pop Out Swing Card..the one that swings! Tutorial here...
Oh and spot the glitter on the Dragonfly... new Precision Glue Tool... Awesome - and I can get the pin into the hole - without the aid of glasses!!!!
And oh gosh...I nearly forgot!! Here are this weeks' Weekly Deals...
Oooh... my favourite punch aka Scallop Tag Topper Punch (been using that again this week for a fabulous Fancy Fold card!) and gorgeous Summer Silhouettes stamp set - still love that set!

And before I leave for today... Remember this card from yesterday... 
Oh I messed up!! I somehow didn't set up the link to Anna's blog for 9 hours after I posted it! So - for those of you that visited between about 8 - 5pm UK time here is the link to Anna's blog... with all those extra piccys and details... Please now feel free to visit! So sorry Anna! Best laid plans!



No comments: