Friday 24 July 2015

You've Got This! Double Box Frame Card for Fancy Fold Friday

A little Fancy Fold Friday treat for you today... a wonderful card sent to me by a fellow demo/team-mate/friend, Nic Baker using my Shadow Box Frame Tutorial and a couple of other ideas that together inspired her creation ... Firstly this card by talented SU! demo Dianna Gibbs and secondly this tutorial for the hinges...

So a stunning card to share with you... but not made by me! But I think one will be soon!! Too good not to make!!

Please feel free to pop over to Nic's blog here... there are some more photos and more details there.... and if you love this card too - please let her know - I know a comment would make her day....

So glad to see my tutorials being put to such good use!! Thank for sharing with me and letting me share on here Nic... it really is fabulous!

And 2 final notes...

Happy Birthday Sam!!! What a lovely birthday card...!

Please do feel free to send me a photo and/or a link to any creations you have made using one of my tutorials or ideas... by email - or in the Blog post comments - I would LOVE to see them... and I would love to share some of them on here from time to time!! Would make a nice series... Let's keep the Creative Circle going!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Love it Amanda x