Sunday 14 June 2015

Wild About Flowers Card #4

Guess what...another Wild About Flowers & Watercolor Wash Card!  Bit more colour & stamping this time....

Well... I was just enjoying playing around with the concept & the thistles in order to produce my Team Training swap card.... hope I know lots of people retiring this year! The wording in this set is great - I may have a lot of words in stamp form - but there are some great new and useful ones in here.

The background stamping on the Lost Lagoon base is using Lost Lagoon and Mint Macaron to achieve the 2 depths of colour....

Going to be a quick share today... and probably for the next few days... as unfortunately I had a self-inflicted accident yesterday involving my big scissors and the very tip of my finger! All in the pursuit of my craft..... I won't go into more detail...wasn't nice at the time!!! But could have been a whole lot worse... panic not!!

But thanks to all of those around me (especially Maggie and Julie W) who remained calm and sorted me out & got me back to proceedings  - with only a short delay... Sorry Julie K....

Needless to say I am rather impeded for a little while (especially as I am a 2 handed typist!) ...but I am sure it will recover quickly and nicely...

But hey - I did won the Raffle for the first time at Training.... so as always - there was a flip side!! And I can't wait to use and share the stamp set I got!! More of that another day....


No comments: