Friday 15 May 2015

More Technique Video Tutorials–Watercolouring

Well seeing as you loved the Stampin Up! Video Technique  I shared yesterday... I have just had a look and here are a few more I have found to  to share…

Most of these are just 2 minutes to WOW! Simple but effective techniques that you will want to try too….

Watercolour Shadows & Highlights Techniques. Just posted. Guess what I will be trying out next!!

Now still on watercolouring.

The next few use stamps that were featured in the Sale A Bration promotion – so you will have to concentrate on the techniques rather than the images!! Though I do have a few spares if you would like to order £50+ product through me this month!

Watercolour with Blender Pens ( a must do technique as far as I am concerned!!)

Watercolour Wash Technique ( So Simple, Such Fun & So Effective!)

So there you have it – one technique for each day this weekend!! Enjoy!

I’ll be looking for more of these next week for you. Thank you for filming these Stampin’ Up!

No comments: