Monday 2 March 2015

Large Painted Petals Wreath card #2

Following yesterdays post, here is a  variant of the large square card we made.

Painted Petals by Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa (4)

This is actually the original sample  I made -  I knew that a few people would not like the large wording from Hello Life that I had used. I LOVE it and have used it on a LOT of projects– but it isn’t to everyone’s taste … Though I have to admit I had completely overlooked this stamp set in the Spring Summer catalogue – it is on Page 6 under a Home Decor kit – don’t  miss it too!

Painted Petals by Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa (9)

The leaves are also different…instead of kissing to add some texture/definition in yesterdays – i just dragged a marker pen down the centre of the leaves after inking the leaf image in Wild Wasabi – and then stamped. Some with and some without ( Kissing being a lot quicker!!)

Painted Petals by Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa (11)

And a bit of extra flower stamping around the card blank to finish off….

Painted Petals by Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa (12)

Oh – and the ribbon is from the Artisan Embellishments kit…

No comments: