Tuesday 3 February 2015

Valentine Square Double Display Card

Groovy Love, Valentine Square Double Display Card. The Craft Spa 001

Just a quick share of this year’s Valentine card. Now as this is destined for the menfolk… there are no frills!! It is purposely kept plain & simple with the message saying it all….

By the way…. this is a new variant of the Square Double Display Card…. if the last one was the card with “more front”…this one is the one with “more back!” But more of that on another day…. as there is a funny story to be told…..

Another view….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, Groovy Love, Valentine 011

And here it is closed…

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, Groovy Love, Valentine 012

SU! Products used

Stamps – Groovy Love; Crazy About You, Big On You, Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Punches – Sweetheart, 1/2” Circle

Papers – Stacked With Love stack

Ink – Memento Black, Crisp Canteloupe, Calypso Coral

Card – Basic Black, Whisper White, Crisp Canteloupe

4 comments:

Anne said...

Love it Amanda x

Amanda said...

Thank you Anne! Thanks for popping by...

Kristine said...

This is awesome!! :) Thank you so much for your great tutorials. I just created a Birthday card for a special friend using your "more front" double display tutorial (in inches) and I can't thank you enough. I love it and I'm sure my recipient will too. Your blog is a treasure trove of wonderful tutorials. OH, and I also created 3 of the shadow box cards recently using your tutorial. You can see them on my personal blog Here.

xKris

Amanda said...

Gosh you have been busy! I look forward to seeing your Double Display card too... I am sure the recipient will be delighted too!