Monday 2 February 2015

Groovy Hot Lips for Valentine

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, Groovy Love, Valentine 002

And now for something rather different from me! Probably been done a 1000 times before…but not that I’ve seen…. Just 2 punches using the Sweetheart Punch – one score down the middles and there you have it! Hot Lips…..

Don’t think you can’t get much simpler than this for a Valentines card…. & hopefully I will even get a smile from my teenage son!!

Back tomorrow with something a bit fancier for Valentines Day… photo too blurred to post today!

SU! Products Used

Stamps - Groovy Love

Punch - Sweetheart Punch

Card – Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White

Ink – Memento Black

3 comments:

Karen Watts said...

Wow, I would never have thought of that. Its great. k x

Amanda said...

Thanks Karen. Glad to see you popping by.... Hope you had a great holiday...

Amanda said...

Thank you Susan... has proven pretty popular for the last 3 years too...