Wednesday 11 February 2015

Big Shot Magnetic Platform with 25% off! Amongst other Weekly Deals!

Had to come straight on to share this week’s fantastic news…. I know many of you will be happy with this deal!

Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals include  the WONDERFUL Big Shot Magnetic Platform…. at 25% off… Now only £26.96 ( RRP £35.95) For 7 days only. Finishes Tuesday 17th February.

Now please believe me… when I say I would not be without this platform!! It is a vital part of your diecutting kit when it comes to using thin metal dies… aka  Framelits, Edgelits and the like…  I never did get on with trying to hold things in place with post it notes… Please get yours before stocks run out with this offer on…..

2015_02_10TO17_Weekly Deals

Actually this week is a bit of a Die delight for us Big Shot lovers! See my favourite Moustache die too…. Santa just wouldn’t be Santa without this!!

And the Label This Kitchen digi-download is a old-time favourite of mine too!!!

Go here for the full lowdown on the Weekly Deals…. but do remember that if you add other items to your order – and order £45s worth – then you get an exclusive Sale A Bration item for free too!!

Please note that this is my second post today – scroll down or go here for todays Creative Share using the Sheltering Tree stamps and the Sale A Bration Irresistibly Yours papers….

No comments: