Monday 29 September 2014

Endless Wishes Part 2

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 067

So here is the other half of the Endless Wishes collection. This part of the set are all again using my new Endless Wishes stamp set ,  4 main ink pads,  gemstones and standard card blanks/mats this time… Most of the cards are re-makes of popular class cards from the last 2 years, some are CASED or inspired by fellow team mates – and one is even a swap card from a fellow team mate…! Plus a few new ideas too….

Edited to add: Endless Wishes Class in the Mail Kit now available. See here for details

Love this first one… Triple Time card that have been the rage for 3 years now… Wording actually from the Bright & Beautiful set. And just a simple bow from the Silver Shimmer ribbon…Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 044

Tumbling snowflakes here…

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 046

Small snowflakes on just a pop of texture. I used the Large Polka dots embossing folder to create the raised dots and just stamped the small snowflake on top

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 038

CASE of a card I made probably 4 years ago. Changed thick striped ribbon then for Thick Bakers Twine now. A bit of Soft Sky sponging at the top. And of course my favourite wording from the Bright & Beautiful set again….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 045

And my trees in a snow storm card! This is a CASE of a card by Julie that was inspired by a Shaker card by Allie…. but I had already CASED Allie’s Shaker card on a notecard!! It is so good to share!!! Don’t know if you can spot the dots behind the greeting…. nope not Gorgeous Grunge, not Work of Art – Look carefully….. funny how they look the same as the baubles on the right hand tree!!! Yup… Festival of Trees splodges this time….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 042

And the last of my makes…. White Christmas meets Endless Wishes…in a Slant card as I have nicknamed them…. this one just at a different angle…. The star like snowflake to the top right hand side is just the small snowflake punched out using the Boho Blossoms punch ( thanks again for that tip Julie Wade!) and shaped by hand ( squeeze of each petal between the fingers!) then mountain folded. And class-mates…please be warned… I LOVE White Christmas… I want to use it on every card I need to make….. be it a simple, a Fancy Fold or a WOW card …so please feel free to add it to your Needs List…..LOL…

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 048

Now this last card is not a CASE of another of Allie Joliffe’s card that I just had to CASE. It is actually a swap card made by Allie herself…. I let out the biggest squeal when it was passed to me in our Christmas swap session – as it was one job off my To DO list the following day!!! Love it when that happens!! Thanks again Allie…. Clear Block stamping plus silver embossing and a scattering of sequins makes for a simple but very effective card….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 050

Fancy making yourself some quick & easy cards with the Endless Wishes snowflakes this year!!? Just contact me to get the basic kit to make some (or all) of these cards… one stamp set, 4 ink pads, notecards plus gems & clear blocks if you haven’t already got them…. simples…

1 comment:

Anne said...

Loving all the cards using this set Amanda ( which I have :-) ) think I might be doing a spot of CASEing :-) x