Monday 4 August 2014

Lullaby Tiny Mini Book

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_07 035

Following on from the Cantilever Box posted yesterday. Here is another project made in my All Day July Class using the new Lullaby papers…..

Now this class was such a great day for me…

Firstly I dubbed it my Jems On Tour Class! As most of the ladies that came to create are fellow Jems & SU! demos so I had a group of great girls over – waves to Ginette, Caroline, Elaine & Allison (and we really missed you Jane!) We had such a great time…. and all wanted a re-visit…. so I am organising a Christmas All Day Session  next….

But secondly – as I have had a 9 month gap from running an All Day Saturday Class – and I hadn’t realised how much I missed creating for them! I loved creating some non-card projects for a change! So watch this space….

This must be one of the smallest mini books I have made..standing in at just 7cm square… but it is perfectly shaped in its tiny-form!!! Thank you to fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrator Kirsten Andresen in Germany who posted her Mini Pocket Page Book directions here – which made my make rather easy!! ( Yes CASEing Kirsten again!! I really do love Kirsten’s work…)

There were 2 versions on offer… as the papers are double sided so easy to offer an alternative!

Here are the 2 versions closed up…

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_07 031

And this is the inside of the alternative

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_07 036

And here is yet another version for a Baby themed version on the inside….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_07 040

And here is a link to a previous version using the I Am Me papers from last years Catalogue – told you then it wouldn’t be long before I repeated the project!!

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

This looks like a great project as a change from cards - bring them on!! I'm off to follow the link - thanks.