Thursday 29 May 2014

New 2014-15 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue coming very soon…..

2014_05_29_20140901_ACfront cover_en_GB

I am SO excited….. my favourite time of my Stampin’ Up! year…… 

Would you like the NEW 2014-15 ANNUAL CATALOGUE too???

Just email me to reserve one on thecraftspa@gmail.com today.

Just £3 collected (free with a £30 order). £6.75 posted (free with a £60 order).

Please note that this cost also includes the Autumn Winter Catalogue for you automatically when that is released for 1st September 2014.

I will also be running an Open House & BOGOF Week from Mon 30th June….. just contact me to arrange a good time for you to visit, pick up your catalogue and see some exciting new products….

As well as my Buy One Get One Free deal for my retired products (Spend £x on Retired Products and Order £x from the New Catalogue too!) What’s not to love!!!

 

Or why not join our Stampin’ Up! team … just £50 for £55 of product and you get 8 free catalogues for your friends & family! (or £130 product for £99 if you prefer more free product!!)

And then you can get 30% discount on your big Wishlist of new catalogue products!  (with a qualifying order)

Again contact me on thecraftspa@gmail.com to find out more…. with no obligation! At all…

No comments: