Tuesday 29 April 2014

Retro Fresh Briefcase Mini Album –Team Quarterly Training Project

Retro Fresh Man Bag, Briefcase, Make Note, AmandaBates,CraftSpa 004

As some of you are aware, I was asked by my Stampin' Up! upline (aka SU mummy!) Julie Kettlewell to design a project suitable for our April Quarterly Team Training.

I was given the brief of a Mini Book for Men and to use the Spring/ Summer Catalogue Retro Fresh suite of products and the On Film Framelits.

So I re-designed the very popular suitcase mini album I made with the I Am Me papers and Coaster board last year – and voila – a briefcase – aka Man Bag! Or Bag of Awesome as it affectionally became known… which was more to do with the number of times the word AWESOME appeared within it!

By the way the Coaster Board is….awesome!! Thick enough to be sturdy…but thin enough to score and fold without cracking… great stuff!

 Retro Fresh Man Bag, Briefcase, Make Note, AmandaBates,CraftSpa 029

So here are some photos to show you what we did with the Coaster Board, Retro Fresh Papers, Washi Tape & Journalling Tags – along with the On Film Framelits, Wood Essentials Elements & Make Note Rotary stamp.

And for once… I even put some photos in….. this one is for my husband…. and shock horror there is even one of me! Don’t laugh!!! Good job my boys don’t check out my blog too!!! Now I just need to add some journalling…..

Oh and if anyone fancies making their own briefcase (or suitcase – or ladies bag!) – then I do have the step by step instructions available for purchase for just £4 – just press the Email Me widget at the top right of my blog – and email me… Sorry…no Buy Me Now button technology…yet!!!

Retro Fresh Man Bag, Briefcase, Make Note, AmandaBates,CraftSpa 009Retro Fresh Man Bag, Briefcase, Make Note, AmandaBates,CraftSpa 012Retro Fresh Man Bag, Briefcase, Make Note, AmandaBates,CraftSpa 013Retro Fresh Man Bag, Briefcase, Make Note, AmandaBates,CraftSpa 016Retro Fresh Man Bag, Briefcase, Make Note, AmandaBates,CraftSpa 018Retro Fresh Man Bag, Briefcase, Make Note, AmandaBates,CraftSpa 020Retro Fresh Man Bag, Briefcase, Make Note, AmandaBates,CraftSpa 022

I also managed to make some cards with some of the Retro Fresh Journalling Tags left Over… but I will share those another day…. this post is getting long enough….

1 comment:

Anne said...

It's brilliant Amanda - I really love the red one. I might just have to have those instructions at some point. Will try and see if any of my ladies ( when I get back to my classes ) would like to do something like that. Anne x