Wednesday 19 March 2014

Easter Creme Egg Chick from the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch

2014_03_Easter Chick Tag Punch Treat Holder (1)

It just had to be done…… it is Easter time … so it is time for Amanda to do  Punch Art!!!  It has become a standing joke around here that I only do Punch Art for Christmas and Easter!!

When I look back at past blog posts that have been REALLY popular… a few spring out…so I though I would merge a few to make Easter treat holders… so I guess you could call this first post “Angry Birds Chick” meets the “Tag Topper Punch Treat Holder”…..

And here he is with an additional tummy…! I really can’t decide if I prefer him with – or without!! Add a comment to let me know your preference!!

2014_03_Easter Chick Tag Punch Treat Holder 5

And for those of you coming to classes next week.. this little chicky may or may not be on the menu!!! Which of course is code for you will get a choice!! Come back tomorrow for the other (not Punch Art) version!!! And the Easter Colour challenge that gets set every year!!!!

Edited to Add….. Tutorial posted here……

Stampin’ Up! Supplies

Stamps –  Eggstra Spectacular

Punches – Scalloped Tag Topper; Pansy; 1” Square; 3/4” Circle; Itty Bitty 3/8” Circle; 2 1/2” Circle

Card – Crushed Curry; Pumpkin Pie; Whisper White; Basic Black

Ink – Crushed Curry ( & Dauber); Elegant Eggplant

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hello Amanda he's cute either way but I think I like him with :-) x

Kate M said...

Super duper!! I love it - may have to cask you for specific instructions.
Luv
Kate
xx