Wednesday 29 January 2014

Sale A Bration - get the MUST HAVE Banner Punch for free! And a creative share too…..

2014_01, Amanda Bates,The Craft Spa, Jan Class, Banners & Presents Trio (1)

Well it is beginning to look a lot like banners in The Craft Spa Room….

Call me smitten….. I cannot punch the punch down….. and I have to admit … for the frugal crafters…. that I can use any tiny scrap to add layers to my banners – straights, chevrons; and layered banners – check out the extra embellishments on those little banners in the Glimmer Silver…..

Banner Punch yours for free with a £45 order. And whilst you are at it – get the coordinating stamp set for free too…. just another £45 order.

And I have to point out these fabulous papers – Fresh Prints Stack in the new Spring Summer Catalogue. Gorgeous.. and 24 different patterns to go at – will share another version of the card/papers tomorrow

2014_01, Amanda Bates,The Craft Spa, Jan Class, Banners & Presents Trio (3)

Card front based on this fabulous card by Louise Sharp. Guess which stamp set is popping onto my next order!!!

Card Inside design made using this fantastic tutorial by Lisa Young. Come back tomorrow for my metric version to suit the new Trimmers…..

 

image

SU! Products Used

Stamps – Perfectly Penned

Papers – Fresh Prints DSP Stack (SSC); Silver Shimmer

Punches – Banner (SAB)

Dies – Alphabet

1 comment:

Kate M said...

Wow - I love how you've embellished
those tiny banners - I shall never throw a scrap of that glimmer paper away again!!!
Amanda - you never fail to inspire!!
See you Wednesdsay!
xx